Water Treatment Chemincals , Trichloroisocyanuric Acid , CAS NO:
87-90-1 , TCCA
Product Name: Trichloroisocyanuric Acid
CAS NO: 87-90-1
Molecular Formula: C3Cl3N3O3
Moleclar weight: 232.41
Appearance: white powder, granules or tablets
Granules: 8-30mesh ,5-15mesh (or made in accord with client's
Tablet specification: 20g,200g(or made in accord with client's
|Solubility (25℃)||1.2g/ml in H2O min|
Shelf Life: 2 year
1. Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) can be used in water treatment,
especially in swimming pool water treatment, drinking water
treatment, algae removing of industrial circulating water,
treatment of industrial or city sewage, disinfection of petroleum
well drilling slurry and sewage and producing of seawater cells.
2. Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) can be used in dishware
disinfection of houses, hotels and public places, hygiene and
disease control in hospitals, and environment disinfection in fish,
silkworm, livestock and poultry feeding places.
Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA) also can be used in fruits and
vegetables disinfection and preservation .
3. Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) can also be used in textile
cleansing and bleaching, wool shrink resistance, paper insect
resistance, and rubber chlorination, etc.
Benefits of Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA) in Swimming Pool:
- Available with 90% chlorine concentration
- Due to high chlorine content, handling is easy for large pools.
- Reduces chlorine loss during day time. Trichloroisocyanuric
acid(TCCA) is stable it does not strip like any other halogen
- Reduces algae growth.
5. Dissolves slowly in water, Trichloroisocyanuric acid(TCCA)
allowing for continuously metered dosing of available chlorine,
especially when in tablet form.
Package:Plastic drum, Plastic woven bag(or packed in accordance
with client's requirements).